Need a quick and simple gift idea? Try making this personalized box by using vinyl with your Silhouette CAMEO. This personalized box is inexpensive too!
- First, purchase a sturdy box. I found this box at Dollarama for $3.00.
- In Silhouette Studio, click on the text box and type the name. I used the LW Splendid font which I thought was feminine, perfect for a young girl. Increase the size of the font by dragging out the corner of the image. The box that I used was 7″x10.5″ so I made the name approximately 3″x7″.
- Cut the name with your Silhouette CAMEO. (Try to imagine that the vinyl shown below is yellow!)
- Next, weed the vinyl and apply transfer tape on top of the name.
- Locate the center of the box and the center of the name. Place the vinyl onto the box accordingly.
- Remove the transfer tape to reveal the final product.
It’s as easy as that! I think it turned out great.
I filled the box with some hair accessories to complete the gift.